“Peg has a wonderful, down-to-earth quality which makes it easy to build trust and rapport…Her calm, supportive approach created a safe environment in which I felt I could face the obstacles that were keeping me stuck and discover ways to move beyond them towards success!”
Free Telephone Consultation
As a first step, I offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your situation and the services I provide. This will enable us to determine if an initial coaching session with me would be a good next step. Click here to schedule a free consultation.
Why see a life coach who specializes in transitions?
There are many reasons one might choose to work with a transition coach. Here are some of the reasons people choose to work with me:
- A transition, such as relocation, new job or promotion, marriage or dating or divorce, retirement, or empty nest, is being contemplated or experienced.
- Changes associated with recovery from an addiction to alcohol and/or drugs are creating challenges and/or opportunities.
Changes, big or small, can create challenges and uncertainty or a sense of lost footing. This can result in:
- Feeling like you are spinning your wheels or being held back in life
- Feelings of worry, fear or frustration
- Holding on to an old image of yourself that limits what you can become
- Feeling like you are missing out on something
- Loss of motivation and drive
- Negative self-talk that saps your energy and confidence
- Complacency; hitting a plateau and knowing there is another level for you to reach
It would be nice if we could figure everything out by ourselves, but sometimes that’s just not possible. We are too close to our own problems, difficulties and limitations. We lack perspective. We often “can’t see the forest for the trees.”
That’s where I come in. I coach you to focus on your own personal vision, values and goals, use them to align your actions, and to maximize your drive and energy towards truly understanding and achieving what you want. We will focus on action-oriented strategies to help you create the life you desire.
The potential benefits of transition coaching can include:
- Better decision-making skills
- Greater satisfaction with life and work
- The ability to live one’s life with honesty and authenticity
- Greater certainty about your goals and life choices
- More fulfilling relationships
- Increased confidence
- Regained balance and perspective in your personal and professional life
- Greater productivity towards accomplishing goals
Transition Coaching Phases:
There are four phases of my coaching model that occur in individual, couples, and group coaching:
- Vision and Discovery: Understand where you are, what you want, and where you want to go.
- Roadmap Design: Develop an action plan with practical and effective strategies to achieve optimal and sustainable success.
- Implementation: During and between sessions, take steps that correspond to the action plan, develop resources and skills needed to take the steps, check in regularly and modify course along the way according to progress made and challenges encountered along the way.
- Sustain the gains: Develop a plan to maintain and sustain gains made in coaching, make sure the appropriate resources are in place, and determine future steps.